The Curry magic, Learn about Kerala , it’s food and culture with the tour The Curry Magic.
The Curry Magic- a short three-day two-night program into South Indian Curries and Food.
This starts on all days except Saturdays. Minimum participant 1 Maximum participants limited to 8
Learn about Kerala’s food and culture with the tour of the region This is a two day program how to appreciate delicate Kerala cuisine its taste and how to cook and temper it. You will closely watch how the food is made and some recipes you do hands on .You will also get a chance to have a look into the local surprises around.
Day one - Arrival lunch and relax and in the afternoon a tuk tuk tour through the surprises of the midlands and later in the evening dinner.
After dinner you will have a lesson on spice s and opportunity to understand spices used in cooking.
Day two - Breakfast another tour of the region involves visiting a pineapple market, old church and a river ride. And on working days you can also visit a vanilla processing centre and weaving centre. Light lunch relax a bit Then later you have hands own experience in cooking and dinner.
Day three- Breakfasts and farewell.
Price for this course
- Breakfast, Light lunch and Dinner for two days.
- 1 Cooking sessions, Entry fees, food at restaurants
- All trips and transportation of the region mentioned in the Activity
- Safe filtered/bottled drinking water
- Taxi fare for pick up and drop, (Can be arranged on request at actual costs from airport, railway station and destinations nearby)
- Any taxes to be levied, Tips