Kerala Cooking Residency, Experience Vegetarian foodie Kerala with south Indian and Indian cooking , hands on.
Kerala Cooking Residency – Three nights, four-day intensive Kerala Cooking Experience
This starts on every Sunday and Thursday. Minimum participant 1 Maximum participants limited to 8
Day one - Arrival, Light lunch orientation, Cooking basics and demonstrations, Afternoon cooking session followed by Dinner.
Day two - Breakfast, short tour of the region Light lunch Relaxing time, Afternoon cooking session Dinner.
Day three - Breakfast, Market visits and related culinary tours, Light lunch, Relaxing time Afternoon cooking session Dinner.
Day four – Breakfasts and farewell.
Price for this course
- Please Contact
- Breakfast, Light lunch and Dinner for three days.
- 3 Cooking sessions, Entry fees, food at restaurants
- All trips and transportation of the region mentioned in the Activity
- Safe filtered/bottled drinking water
- Taxi fare for pick up and drop, (Can be arranged on request at actual costs from airport, railway station and destinations nearby)
- Any taxes to be levied, Tips
Please note: - Accommodations are offered in our garden bungalows throughout the year and in summer months from 1st of March to 31st May Air conditioned accommodation can be arranged in nearby hotels for those who desire so.